You are in the process of planning a do-it-yourself move and are wondering, "Should I hire movers to help?" The answer will be different for each person, based primarily upon your unique situation. To help you decide we are going to look at the top 6 reasons to hire moving labor.
- Moving is way harder than it looks. Most people are completely overwhelmed on moving day because they didn't realize how much stuff they had, especially if it has been a while since your last move. Moving is physically demanding and can take a toll on your body. By hiring our movers to load or unload you can focus on more important things, like signing your new lease or saying goodbye to neighbors.
- Loading a truck requires special skills. Loading your household items into a rental truck or POD is far more complex than it seams. Movers must make sure all items are safely loaded by creating a foundation, wrapping the furniture, securing tiers and using the right sized items at the right time. It's similar to putting together a puzzle and requires a lot of experience to do it right.
- Movers will get it done faster. We move people everyday, chances are you do not. Our experience and conditioning allows us to complete each move much quicker than if you were to move yourself or have your friends help.
- Moving labor is affordable. Hiring movers to help with your load, unload or pack is very affordable, especially when compared to a full service moving company. If you are on a tight budget you can still hire us for a few hours to move the heavy items or pack the fragile boxes. You are in control of your do-it-yourself move and how long you need our services for.
- Experienced loading = less damage. Sometimes minor damages during transit are unavoidable, however, experienced movers load your items with the ultimate goal of eliminating damage. We pad and wrap furniture, create tiers in the truck and load your items to maximize available space and reduce the risk of damage.
- Long distance moving is exhausting. When you finally reach your destination chances are you will be very tired, and rightfully so. Would you rather unload your truck or have our movers do it? Better yet, we also provide free assembly of standard household items...like beds!
We provide moving labor services nationwide for local, long distance and military relocation. Our movers make the process easier by helping with loading, unloading, packing and furniture movement. Read more about our moving services or call us toll free at 888-354-8303 for more information.