Moving Help to Load your Rented Moving Truck, POD or Trailer
Loading your rental truck, freight truck, trailer or storage container is the hardest part of a DIY move. It's important to have experienced moving help available to correctly load the items, both to prevent damage during transit as well as maximize your available space. Not having enough available space will create numerous additional hassles and should be avoided, especially if you had sufficient space but couldn't make all of the items fit due to improper loading.
Elite Moving LaborTM provides an affordable and effective solution for the loading of household goods. Based on the size of your move and your specific needs we will staff a team of 2-4 professional movers to handle the loading process.
What will the Moving Help Load?
- Rented Moving Trucks (Penske, Budget, U-Haul)
- Portable Moving/Storage Containers (PODS, 1-800-PACK-RAT, ABF ReloCubes, etc)
- Moving Trailers and Trucks (ABF U-Pack, Broadway Express, Estes, Old Dominion)
- U-Haul Tow Behind Trailers
- International Shipping Containers
- Cargo Vans, SUV's and Pickup Trucks
- Personal Trailers and Trucks
Benefits of our Load Service
Why Choose Us
Pricing Details for Moving Help
- Prices include taxes & fees.
- Billing begins when we arrive at your location, not when we dispatch.
- We have no hidden charges. You won't be surprised when you receive your bill.
- Not sure which package is best for you? Request a free moving labor quote.
|Crew Size||Minimum Hours||Minimum Price||Each Addt'l Hour|
|5-15 Movers||Contact Us for Pricing|
*Some regions require an additional surcharge. View the current list of locations requiring a surcharge.
**Some locations will be subject to a travel fee. A travel fee may be required due to distance or likelihood of tolls, parking expenses or traffic. If a travel charge is required you will be notified during the quoting process or, for online reservations, before we process your order. See Topic FAQ
Request a quote specifically for your move.
Schedule moving labor online or contact Customer Support at (888) 354-8303.
How long will your move take? View our completion time data.
Read our FAQ's.
Visit our moving blog for DIY moving tips and guides.
See our Movers in Action