On-Site Furniture Moving
In-Home Furniture Moves, Furniture Organizing & Apt to Apt Moves
Elite Moving LaborTM provides moving services for on-site furniture moving. "On-site moving" is defined as the movement of furniture or household goods without the need to transport the items. Common scenarios where movers are needed for on-site moving are:
- De-cluttering & Organizing: Preparing for temporary storage, renovations, home staging or general organization.
- Apartment to Apartment: Moves within the same building or complex. Common in high rise buildings with elevators as well as multi-family apartment complexes.
- New Furniture: Replacing old furniture with new furniture and the furniture must be rearranged or removed.
- Movement: Moving furniture anywhere in the home, from the basement to the attic.
- A Licensed & Insured Moving Crew (Size based on your selection)
- Clean Cut, Reliable and Polite Movers
- Dollies and Hand Trucks (As Needed)
- Standard Tools for Assembly & Dis-Assembly
- Washer/Dryer Hookup and Breakdown
- Furniture Movement Anywhere in the Home, Building or Complex
Pricing & Rate Details for Moving Labor
- Prices include taxes & fees.
- Billing begins when we arrive at your location, not when we dispatch.
- We have no hidden charges. You won't be surprised when you receive your bill.
- Not sure which package is best for you? Request a free moving labor quote.
|Crew Size||Minimum Hours||Minimum Price||Each Addt'l Hour|
*Labor pricing is current for all locations except New York City, Reno, NV and Grand Junction, CO.
**Areas that require significant travel may be subject to a fee. If a travel charge is required you will be notified during the quoting process or, for online reservations, before we process your order.