2-Hour Moving Service
Affordable Option for Small Moves
Our 2-Hour Moving Service provides an affordable moving solution for customers that require minimal help from professional movers. This option may be beneficial in the following situations:
- Unload help from a small rental truck, POD or trailer.
- Loading help into a small rental truck, POD or trailer.
- Minimal packing assistance.
- Furniture movement within your existing home.
If you not sure how many hours your move should take visit our estimates section for average completion times based on historic data. Estimates are available for rental trucks, portable storage units, freight and self storage.
What is Included
- Licensed and Insured movers.
- All taxes and related fees.*
- Billing begins when we arrive at your location, not from dispatch.
- Moving dollies.
- Standard tools for assembly and dis-assembly.
- Washer/Dryer hookup and breakdown.
- Move seven days a week, including Saturday and Sunday.
2-Hour Service Pricing
|Crew Size||Minimum Hours||Minimum Price||Each Addt'l Hour|
*Some regions require an additional surcharge. View the current list of locations requiring a surcharge.
**Some locations will be subject to a travel fee. A travel fee may be required due to distance or likelihood of tolls, parking expenses or traffic. If a travel charge is required you will be notified during the quoting process or, for online reservations, before we process your order. See Topic FAQ