2-Hour Moving Help Service
Affordable Moving Help for Small Moves
Our 2-Hour moving service options provide an affordable moving solution for customers that require minimal moving help from professional movers. This option may be beneficial in the following situations:
- Unload help from a small rental truck, POD or trailer
- Loading help into a small rental truck, POD or trailer
- Minimal packing assistance
- Furniture movement within your existing home
If you not sure how many hours your move should take visit our estimates section for average completion times based on historic data. Estimates are available for rental trucks, portable storage units, freight and self storage.
Benefits of Small Moving Help
Why Choose Us
Pricing Details for Moving Help for Small Moves
- Prices include taxes & fees.
- Billing begins when we arrive at your location, not when we dispatch.
- We have no hidden charges. You won't be surprised when you receive your bill.
- Not sure which package is best for you? Request a free moving labor quote.
|Crew Size||Minimum Hours||Minimum Price||Each Addt'l Hour|
*Some regions require an additional surcharge. View the current list of locations requiring a surcharge.
**Some locations will be subject to a travel fee. A travel fee may be required due to distance or likelihood of tolls, parking expenses or traffic. If a travel charge is required you will be notified during the quoting process or, for online reservations, before we process your order. See Topic FAQ
Request a quote specifically for your furniture or on-site move.
Schedule moving labor online or contact Customer Support at (888) 354-8303.
How long will your move take? View our completion time data.
Read our FAQ's.
Visit our moving blog for DIY moving tips and guides.