Moving Help to Unload Rental Trucks, Portable Storage and Trailers
Unloading your household items is usually much easier than loading them. For most people, unloading takes about 30% less time to finish, this is primarily because loading a truck requires careful analyzing and placement of each item. For others however, unloading can be just as time consuming, if not more, due to site access conditions. These conditions can be a range of items from a shared elevator to a 100' or greater long carry. The good news is that no matter what your situation we can provide experienced and efficient movers to complete your unload. We have no additional fees for stairs, long carries or elevators so you won't be charged extra if you new apartment is on the third floor.
We offer flexible scheduling options to accommodate potential delays for your move date. We allow no penalty rescheduling and the ability to leave an active reservation pending for up to twelve months without a fee.
Utilizing a transportation company with a delivery window? We work with many of these companies and will proactively work to avoid these delays before they actually occur. Read more about delivery windows and how to schedule your moving help.
What will the Moving Help Unload?
- Rented Moving Trucks (Penske, Budget, U-Haul)
- Portable Moving/Storage Containers (PODS, 1-800-PACK-RAT, ABF ReloCubes, etc)
- Moving Trailers and Trucks (ABF U-Pack, Broadway Express, Estes, Old Dominion)
- U-Haul Tow Behind Trailers
- International Shipping Containers
- Cargo Vans, SUV's and Pickup Trucks
- Personal Trailers and Trucks
Benefits of our Unload Service
Why Choose Us
Pricing Details for Moving Help
- Prices include taxes & fees.
- Billing begins when we arrive at your location, not when we dispatch.
- We have no hidden charges. You won't be surprised when you receive your bill.
- Not sure which package is best for you? Request a free moving labor quote.
|Crew Size||Minimum Hours||Minimum Price||Each Addt'l Hour|
|5-15 Movers||Contact Us for Pricing|
*Some regions require an additional surcharge. View the current list of locations requiring a surcharge.
**Some locations will be subject to a travel fee. A travel fee may be required due to distance or likelihood of tolls, parking expenses or traffic. If a travel charge is required you will be notified during the quoting process or, for online reservations, before we process your order. See Topic FAQ
Request a quote specifically for your move.
Schedule moving labor online or contact Customer Support at (888) 354-8303.
How long will your move take? View our completion time data.
Read our FAQ's.
Visit our moving blog for DIY moving tips and guides.